The following links are presented as a resource but do not necessarily mean endorsement by the Greater Naples Area Planned Giving Council.
Philanthropy and the Next Generation
Speaker: Sarah Landman, Senior Vice President,
Philanthropy Services, NewsBank
AFFILIATED AND LOCAL LINKS
- Association of Fundraising Professionals – AFP
- Association of Fundraising Professionals – Collier-Lee Chapter
- Community Foundation of Collier County
- National Association of Charitable Gift Planners
- American Council on Gift Annuities – ACGA
- Foundation Center
A gateway to philanthropy on the Web with lots of information for grant seekers.
The BBB Wise Giving Alliance (the Alliance) helps donors make informed giving decisions and advances high standards of conduct among organizations that solicit contributions from the public.
A donor’s guide to the nonprofit universe. GuideStar offers a free, searchable database of the programs and finances of more than 600,000 U.S. nonprofit organizations.
- Indiana University Center on Philanthropy
Homepage for the Center also contains interesting research information and current offerings of the Center.
- Planned Giving Design Center
A network that provides timely, objective content on charitable taxation and planned giving, and a collection of services aimed at facilitating charitable gifts. Service is free.